Mine?
Mine slowly crawled its way out from under my skin through the little tube and filled up a whopping 36cc's. After we took advantage of all the free snacks and the free viewing of transformers, we rode our bikes to a non-existent dollar video and rented "watchmen" from the RedBox. It was weird. I wasn't paying attention...it was weird. eh, Dr. Manhattan is blue. So is his wiener. So are his balls...

Today, Zoe invited me to tag along to the aoMUSe tent at lollapalooza. We helped the owner set it up and did a couple illustrations for her to go on posters as guidelines for kids to paint on. It was great.

After our day in Grant park, Zoe and I walked from our loft a few blocks and I watched as she wheat pasted "lorem ipsum" onto the side of an abandoned house. Zoe decided that she wanted a piece that said nothing at all, and I think she achieved it. Look up Lorem Ipsum on google and you'll get it.

No comments:
Post a Comment