Monday, September 28, 2009

September 28

I visited home Saturday for my niece Olivia's birthday. It was great seeing everyone again. After being away for 3 months it was weird being back and driving a car again. You wouldn't think after only 3 months of not driving that a car would feel so foreign...but it does. I got the hang of it after backing out of the amtrak station and driving home with my grandparents. The birthday party was moved from the park to my grandparents because of rain, but once everyone showed up, the sun came out and it stopped raining. Until everyone left of course. Then it started raining again.

Olivia got tons of stuff at her party. It was a little ridiculous.

I made her a card and a shirt. And I missed Sam's birthday so I made him one to go along with Olivia's.




After the party I got to go hang out with a bunch of friends that I haven't seen in a while. Frank and I met up with Mike and we all went to the Alton block party where we got to hang out with a bunch of people we never wanted to see again after high school. It was fantastic. I had fun I guess.

We took some spur of the moment pictures for Kiss Kiss Cobra at my brother's house after the party. They turned out pretty well for being in my brother's apartment.




Frank was tuckered out. I miss Nate, Mike, and Frank and I hope they all can visit soon.

I miss you too, Ping!

No comments:

Post a Comment