Saturday, December 12, 2009

December 12

Went home for thanksgiving. It was an ok trip. I didn't get to eat enough turkey. I stayed with my brother and played the new call of duty...It's awesome!...i mean...I don't play video games. He gave it to me as an early Christmas gift. It was great staying with him and Jenni and seeing my friends and family. See you all again Christmas!!!

I'll miss ping the most! She's the cuddliest cat on earth.

I was looking through photos tonight and ran across this one of Rachel. We were painting in my room one day (in the era of red-haired rachel). It made me smile, so I thought I'd share it. :-)

I designed a logo for a bowling alley. Not sure if they're going to use it, but I'm happy with the results.

I had a lot of time on my hands one day, and this is what emerged from it.

Don't have spare time anymore! I'm so busy, but that's ok. Rachel and I went to my roommate Zoe's opening at the marwen gallery last night and had a blast. The show is called The book as its own addendum. Go check it out! There was an after party at our loft and it was so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment