Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 15

Rachel called and woke me up at 12:00 AM

It's my birthday today and I can't wait for the giant oreo cake she made me. I made her keep my birthday presents a secret even though she is horrible at keeping them. I do know what one gift is...WHALE PANTS! They are green and have...whales all over them! Ha ha. She made them herself and I already tried them on. I'll probably wear them every day all day.

It was Zoe's birthday on the 13th and Rachel brought over some cupcake stuff and I "helped" her make them. They turned out amazing and were scarfed down immediately. I think a couple survived into Tuesday morning but were gobbled up in the afternoon.

The roommates and I all went to a bar called Danny's and I watched everyone get really drunk...

It was a good day. Today is going to be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment