Wednesday, July 22, 2009

July 22

Today, Rachel and I have been together for...
wait for it...

5,

count them,

5 months!

On the 18th, we held an event at the loft. It was intense. I didn't know what to expect, but it was a lot of fun and I can't wait until the next one.

Rachel had a lot of fun too. Ha ha! Here are some photos of the artists who performed Saturday.



Head over to our loft's site for more information about what exactly went on!

www.loft3a.com



Zoe's parents brought her home a hammock and they hung it in the corner of the loft. It's so comfy. Bruiser likes it too and he loves grant!

I helped Grant calibrate some program he is going to be using for his show yesterday. I'm looking forward to the reception on the 24th at
Flourish. Make sure you check out his website!

www.originallgb.com

Don't forget to check out my new website too!

www.jcbflmng.com

No comments:

Post a Comment