I left her there to go to work and found out we were closed today...so I came back to bed.
Rach and I headed back to Crystal Lake and spent most of the day in various pet stores trying to decide what to put in her new 10 gallon tank she bought for her African Clawed Frogs. We ate at Outback Steakhouse (thanks Becqui) and went to another pet store. There was an Old English Sheep dog puppy that we played with. Not as cool as Boozer, but still awesome. I pried Rachel away and ended up buying a new rock for Toast. Now that Rach got a new tank she's passing along her octagonal (or hexagonal i cant remember) to me!
New years eve was great. We spent the evening on the second floor of my building with some of my loft mates and Corey and Mallory. It was a blast. Listening to the Live band and dancing around with Rachel was the perfect way to begin the new year.
Oh, here are a few things I illustrated for Christmas as gifts.
These are two characters of a children's book I wrote and illustrated for my Niece and Nephew.

Special request from my Sister-in-law Jenni.

Robot hugging an octopus...:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment