Saturday, February 6, 2010

February 7

I can't sleep. I've been so busy lately, and I'm so tired, but I just can't fall asleep so I figured I would talk to myself on the internet.

Rachel and I are getting ready to celebrate our year on the 22nd. I'm so excited. I'll never get tired of looking at this face everyday.

I just hope she doesn't get tired of this one...


I recently won a design contest on Crowdspring.com! $375! Thanks Grant!

Rachel and I are finally starting to sell some shirts on etsy.com. Head over there and check them out. We'll be adding more very soon.

Things have been crazy here. Rach and I went to the Art Institute Museum with Corey and Mallory on Friday, and to her friend Jake's show at the Metro with his band The Hudson Branch last Saturday. Oh, and the Friday before last I came home to a lesbian dance party in the loft...ha ha. Zoe recently moved out and we gained a new roommate from Paris named Annatole ( I think thats spelled right.) Anyway, what do you care? I'm flippin' tired.

PS: stumbleupon is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment