Monday, May 24, 2010

May BE IT'S SUMMER

Woah nelly its been a long time. I've missed you, truly. Come sit down by the fire and let me tell you a story. The end.

I've been as busy as winnie the pooh looking for honey in all of those pots. I nearly broke my foot and have been hobbling all over chicago. I'm burnt to a crisp from partying in Wisconsin with Rach's folks and I'm tired as hell from work, school, and all of the extracurricular activities. Corey got married, signed, and recorded. I borrowed, played, and beat assassin's creed 2. I waited for, watched, and hated the finale of lost. Rachel caught a fish, a frog, and some tadpoles--And I've eaten a shitload of Cheez-It party pix (aka snack mix). Haven't really gotten to pick up a camera in a while. I've been sitting back while Rachel's been learning to use hers. She's been making some awesome necklaces and is selling them at her etsy store so go buy one. I've been designing a lot and actually picked up a company called Big Lobby as a new client. Not really much I can say right now, but here's a sneak peak at what I've been doing for them.

Have a great memorial day. Don't forget to have plenty of memories of stuff. "One love" as Bono would say.
I'll be spending it with friends and the most adorable girl on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment