Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 9

Rachel and I celebrated our 1st year together on the 22nd of February. It was great! We made dinner and drank some wine. I found an antique photo album in the store below my apartment and filled it with a bunch of photos we took over the past year. She made me an Oreo cake! Unlike my birthday, this time i got to eat more than one piece...! Other things have happened as well between now and the last time I posted, but I don't think anyone cares that's reading this--If anyone is even reading this besides Rachel. ha ha


I know the pictures aren't perfectly aligned (its bugging me) but whatever.

I decided to start a comic strip with a few friends and have been doodling around in illustrator and photoshop. We're currently writing it and once its done we'll have it up somewhere. I'll post it on here for sure.


I must have been feeling violent this day.

2 comments: